A new family friendly community is being planned for West Pennant Hills that sensitively responds to the natural landscape. 55 Coonara Avenue will see Mirvac continue its legacy for quality and design excellence, while making this cherished natural forest environment publicly accessible to the community for the first time in approximately 100 years.
- A family friendly residential community.
- 417 dwellings of both houses and apartments.
- A commitment to protect, restore and enhance the surrounding environment.
- Approximately 10ha of remnant forest protected as C2 environmental conservation (previously E2), dedicated to NSW Government as public open space.
- Forest accessibility for the first time in 100 years.
- Specialised plant species more sensitive to the area.
- 1.5 trees planted for every tree removed.
- A thriving community, sensitive to the surrounding landscape.